Network with the pace setters in men’s ministry
Words you don’t want to hear at RELOAD’16:
“There’s no room at the inn.”
Register and indicate your housing needs by
to ensure overnight accommodations.
NOVEMBER 14-16, 2016
You’ll hear from:
Director, Pro-Athletes Outreach
Former NFL Player
VP and U.S. National Director
CEO, Trail Life
Register TODAY to hang out with some of the top men’s ministry leaders in the world.
November 14-16, 2016
Monday 3 p.m. to Wednesday Noon
Bill Bright Ministry Center
11002 Lake Hart Drive, Orlando, FL 32832
Group rates and special day rate (Tuesday only) available.
Click here for registration information.
Glean great stuff from
Ed Talks are brief presentations from fellow NCMM members with new ideas that can spark innovation, increase effectiveness, and ultimately change lives.
You’ll hear about:
– Fresh concepts and recent research regarding men and faith
– Stories of ministries that are prospering and need to be replicated
– Future trends in men’s ministry – particularly ways to minister to unreached populations
You won’t want to miss a single one.
Enjoy can’t-miss workshops.
Learn from the masters. Possible topics include:
– How to pull off a successful men’s retreat
– Men and worship music (When to sing and when not to sing)
– How to sell more books, videos, and resources
– How to build a support team
– How to raise funds
– How to have a life-changing conversation with a guy on the fringe
– Reaching out to men of different backgrounds
– How to host a great event
– How to master social media and blogging
– Motivating lethargic guys
– Trends in prison ministry
– How to deploy retired men in ministry
– How to minister to unemployed men
– Building a multi-ethnic men’s ministry
– How to identify and motivate volunteers who won’t flake out on you
– Ministering to men in the workplace
– How to start a men’s group – 5 things to put in place before you meet
– Ministering in bars, cafes, and other non-religious venues
– How to have the porn conversation with a man
-How to deal with shame when your family is less than perfect
-5 questions that help guys open up
-How not to envy the guy with the big, successful ministry
-Helping men who are contemplating divorce
-Helping men who are in debt
NCMM is “Acc-celebrating” 20 Years
We’re celebrating our founding two decades ago –
and we’re accelerating full-throttle into the future.
The National Coalition of Ministries to Men began at the height of the Promise Keepers movement. A handful of men’s ministry leaders banded together to do what they couldn’t do alone.
Today, NCMM has grown to more than 200 organizations and individuals who minister to men. We’ll be celebrating 20 years of ministry to men at this year’s RELOAD Leadership Summit. Don’t miss this opportunity to hang out with the legends of men’s ministry – and meet the up and comers who are changing the world for Christ.